Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Carlineo Family

As you may of noticed I haven't been blogging much.  Mostly because I've been feeling down and discouraged. Feeling like I'm not good enough in a sea of amazing photographers.  At the end of the day I love what I do and get to meet the most amazing people and families. I love chasing the sunlight and watching it bend through the branches of the trees or finding an amazing location. So I get out there and continue my journey in the beautiful world of photography. Here's to 2015! Until next time...   jen








1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were feeling down or discouraged. I guess I always assume you just KNOW how badass you are! Thank you for these priceless memories... they're everything!!! You are the best and I'm so proud of you and your incredible talent <3
    -Trisha

    ReplyDelete